Old 13-04-2008, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg[_2_] Gene Schurg[_2_] is offline

Default A favor

Hello Orchid Fans,

I have a small favor to ask. Would someone who has the Orchid awards
from way back when please look up Aranda Floraweb "Kensington"? I
believe it got a CCM in the 70's. I finally have it in spike after 5
years and was wondering what to expect.

If you find anything else interesting about the cross I'd really
appreciate it. This has been one of my more "challenging" plants to
keep alive and bloom so I'm really excited to see what I've worked hard
for.

Thanks,
Gene