Old 22-04-2008, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Garlic

I hate to say this but ours is about a foot high and has, as usual, come
through the winter quite untroubled. It's now growing away nicely.
Can't imagine the weather having the effect you mention, it's as tough as
old boots.
I think you might have a case of Rust, quite common on Garlic but much
later in the season usually, it also usually doesn't do much damage
although in this case it is early and I have known someone lose the crop
because of it in the past.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Mine is as yours about a foot high and looking good, but as I
have never grown it before, when is the time for harvesting. ?

Wally