Old 22-04-2008, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any seaside wildflower experts here?

In message , cupra
writes
robert wrote:
In message , cupra
writes
I think I ID'd some Common Scurveygrass flowers earlier but I'm not
sure.... if anyone can help I'll post a pic?

The quickest solution may be to have a look at
http://www.wildflowers.co.uk/acatalog/n129.jpg or do a google image
search for "scurvy grass"

Have done a google already, that's how I came up with the ID but not sure if
my methods are correct (it looks similar to a couple of other plants)

I have difficulty identifying little white crucifers, but I think that I
can identify Common Scurvygrass (as seen at the Mull of Galloway and at
Rockcliffe on Rough Firth). Try posting a pic.

What are the other plants?

BTW, Danish Scurvygrass is common on roadside around here.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
http://www.malvaceae.info http://lavateraguy.blogspot.com