Old 22-04-2008, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steven Wayne[_2_] Steven Wayne[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn/turf questions/problems

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:38:42 +0100, adm
On 2008-04-22 19:46:46 +0100, Will said:

At great expense we have had our lawn returfed, it having been
destroyed by the builders last year. It's looking pretty good, but
there are two problems.

1. It has weird patches, mainly circular about a foot in diameter, of
much lusher, darker green grass. When it was laid all the turves, so
far as I could tell, were identical. The turf came from a very
reputable supplier. Has anyone got any explanations?

Do you have a bitch (in the female dog sense of the word)? If so, bitch
urine will do this

No it won't. Bitch urine leaves brown patches.

Steven