Old 23-04-2008, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Campa-Man Campa-Man is offline

Default Lawn/turf questions/problems

It probably also depends on the size fo the dog and the amount of pee.
I would imagine the amount from a small dog might not be enough to kill
the grass but just fertilise it. I think it also depends on the
concetration of the urine (i.e. its worse with the first pee of the
morning), and the weather conditions - if its wet and rainy, the pee gets
diluted before it can kill the grass.....

Anyway - enough about dog wee.

Arghhh, and there why I telling the wife to keep of the grass.