Old 24-04-2008, 08:23 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default daffodill bulbs

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:00:22 -0400, Bill wrote:

So Charlie and Billy when shall we party?

Bill

Oh yeah......a garden party? Who brings the wine, who brings the
botanicals, who brings what????

Charlie

"People came from miles around, everyone was there
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise"

"But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"

~~Ricky

Grew up with Nelson's.

Bill

Oh, come on. Nobody grew up with the Nelsons. They had separate twin
beds. The Nelsons was when ignorance was bliss.
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related