Old 24-04-2008, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Faz Faz is offline

Default News Server or Website

Can anyone give me the location that I can look up information concerning
orchids? I have one orchid and it has been split into 4 different pots and I
would like to know more about planting mixture, feeding, caring, etc. I have
been peeking into the web site of the orchid group and some of these orchids
are just beautiful. I am interested in learning more as my orchids seem to
only bloom every 2nd year. They tell me knowledge is power and I would like
to learn more about this great plant.

Thanks for any help,
Chuck.