Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Hope Munro Smith

Default Lucky bamboo?

Karen wrote in
.158:

"seller" wrote in
:

"Hope Munro Smith" wrote in message
. 83...
Karen wrote in
news:Xns934472A987B50karennonecom@ 24.28.95.150:

Does anyone know where I can buy some of this for pretty
cheap? (Under $5 would be best.)

I did a favor for someone and in return they gave me a betta;
I'd like to to put it in a vase with some Lucky Bamboo.

Karen

I buy mine at Howard's nursery. The price will depend on how
long it is and whether it's straight or curly. What is a
betta, btw?

A betta is a fish and contrary to popular belief they are not
happy eating plant roots.

Did anyone suggest they were? I have food for it (though it's
really not eating much).

Karen

Thanks for the explanation! Haven't owned fish since I was a kid,
and probably never will again because they are just too much work plus they
don't sit in your lap and purr!