Old 25-04-2008, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default News Server or Website

Okay, where do you live? That's a start. There may very well be a society
near you. That's a great way to learn.

Diana

PS: If you've already divided a plant, you do indeed know *something*!

"Faz" wrote in message
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't know anything, but looking
for a web site that will inform me.

Thanks again.....

"Faz" wrote in message
Can anyone give me the location that I can look up information concerning
orchids? I have one orchid and it has been split into 4 different pots
and I would like to know more about planting mixture, feeding, caring,
etc. I have been peeking into the web site of the orchid group and some
of these orchids are just beautiful. I am interested in learning more as
my orchids seem to only bloom every 2nd year. They tell me knowledge is
power and I would like to learn more about this great plant.

Thanks for any help,
Chuck.