Old 05-04-2003, 12:11 PM
animaux

Default Lucky bamboo?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 01:21:28 GMT, "seller" wrote:

A betta is a fish and contrary to popular belief they are not happy eating
plant roots. They're carnivorous and need proper food.

http://www.bettasrus.com/faq/basic_care.htm

I was in Walmart last week, the death chamber for Betta's, and this woman was buying
two of them to put into a tiny bowl at work. Not only will they kill each other, but
she said her mother has one and she never, ever feeds it.

Amazing the stupidity out there. Boggles the mind.

We have an aquarium and we have about 10 fish in it. Sure, we could put more in
there, but why? I don't even like having a fish tank because of the confined
feeling to the fish. At least they are tiny tetras.