Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Hope Munro Smith

Default Lucky bamboo?

animaux wrote in
:

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 01:21:28 GMT, "seller"
wrote:

A betta is a fish and contrary to popular belief they are not happy
eating plant roots. They're carnivorous and need proper food.

http://www.bettasrus.com/faq/basic_care.htm

I was in Walmart last week, the death chamber for Betta's, and this
woman was buying two of them to put into a tiny bowl at work. Not
only will they kill each other, but she said her mother has one and
she never, ever feeds it.

Amazing the stupidity out there. Boggles the mind.

Maybe someone should invent robotic fish for stupid people like this!

We have an aquarium and we have about 10 fish in it. Sure, we could
put more in there, but why? I don't even like having a fish tank
because of the confined feeling to the fish. At least they are tiny
tetras.

That's among the many reasons I don't have a fish tank. The others are
related to the general upkeep of the thing.

until soon, Hope