Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Karen

Default Lucky bamboo?

animaux wrote in
:
I was in Walmart last week, the death chamber for Betta's,

I'm afraid that's where mine came from. Though it looks pretty
healthy.

Not only will they kill each other, but she said her
mother has one and she never, ever feeds it.

I can actually understand this. I don't think that mine has eaten
anything I've put in the water. My other fish go after the food,
but this one doesn't.

We have an aquarium and we have about 10 fish in it. Sure, we
could put more in there, but why? I don't even like having a
fish tank because of the confined feeling to the fish. At least
they are tiny tetras.

And they school! Sort of. I like schooling fish.

Karen