Old 25-04-2008, 03:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Retry: Flowers for spring, 1/4 - 1RainLilly042409.JPG - 1RainLilly042408.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Finally found something to photograph yesterday. :-) There were two
brand new rain lillies blooming next to the driveway near my Canna patch!
I exchanged pollen between the two of them and am hoping they go to seed.

I have 2 views of the better of the two, one pink primrose and a nice
little honeysuckle branch from the plant on the fenceline:

Rain Lilly, view 1:

Apologies for the pic size! I grabbed the wrong one out of the folder.
:-(

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1RainLilly042408.jpg (68.9 KB, 60 views)