Old 29-04-2008, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Anyone familiar with Gardena sprinklers? Triangular lawn?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:15:16 -0500, Newbie wrote:

Phisherman wrote:

: They are called "impulse sprinklers" but Rainbird was the first
: company to patent them. Try KMart too, since they now carry Craftsman
: products.

OK, I understand. I hope they are the same as "impact" because that is
my impression. I must confess to feeling intimidated by that type: the
adjustments look so difficult. On most other types, you get regular
knobs and sliders. That's what I liked about Gardena's impulse model:
the salesperson said adjustments are easier.

The impulse sprinkler adjustments might look difficult but I found no
model "difficult" to adjust. The impulse ("Rainbird") types don't
work well at low pressure, but otherwise I think they are the best.