Old 30-04-2008, 05:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Can Bedding Plants be Planted Now?

"Tashlow" wrote in message

I am just beginning to get into gardening, and have bought a load of
bedding plants online from a great website called
www.gardeningdirect.com. Am I safe to plant these outside yet, the
weatherman is staying we may get some ground frost still? Dont wont to
waste my money and lose these bedding plants... Any help appreciated.
Cheers

Where do you live? Your question can't be answered without that information.