Old 01-05-2008, 01:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default How to kill crepe myrtly water shoots?

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:17:12 +0000 (UTC), () wrote:

I've had shoots come up from a crepe myrtle which I dug out 5 years ago.
I paint them with straight undiluted roundup and that seems to have done
the job.

Albert

Thanks Albert!

I've found a spray with brush strength Roundup will kill the shoots,
but they return in a short time. I didn't really want to kill the
entire bush, just the shoots and I was hoping someone here had an easy
method.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb