Old 02-05-2008, 09:45 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Large scale permaculture

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

but i don't give a flying **** who the president of the usa is, & that's
the truth!! :-D whether i care or not i can't do anything about it, so i
therefore don't invest any energy in caring about any of them.

Well there is that. Given how sick I am of the coverage of the Democratic
contest, by the time the real contest comes round to elect the new
President, I don't think I'll give a flyer either.

To my mind, the entire electoral system there seems hell-bent on making sure
everyone is so sick to death of the whole thing that they don't vote.

Well hopefully whoever it is will have a better grasp on Foreign policy and
Trade than the current Administration appears to have.

Um, Hillary said that if Iran bombs the crap out of Israel, that the USA will
bomb the crap out of them. That's sophistication for you.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/