Old 03-05-2008, 10:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
Warren Warren is offline

Default about the world

Hi and g'day, I found it rather interesting when my email was full of
political propergander [for want of a better word] recently and it all
came from a gardening group.

Recently I watched a dvd that speaks about the predicament the U.S is
in and found it interesting, although I really don't have any idea
what it's like for the people living there as I have always lived in
Australia. There is meant to be a similar dvd coming out or already
out that addresses the issues facing Australia.

Omong other things, I found it interesting that terrorism is the least
threat in America and in fact the most dangerouse place to be in
America is inside the mothers woumb, due to the abortion rates
there...remember this dvd only dealt with America, so things might be
similar elsewhere, I don't know.
The other thing was the amount of money that America actually borrows,
the 2006 figures where $1 Billion per day. The interesting thing here
is, if the worlds largest economy is borrowing $1 Billion per day, and
other western countries also borrow money, then 3rd world countries
borrow from the west, it has occured to me that there is no money
anywhere but only debt. This thought is kinda scary to me, and I
wonder how long the human race will continue to suffer and cause
suffering under such a dillusional system.

Anyhow, I'm not whinging about who know best, imho there is only one,
that is our devine creator...

Under a gum tree, that's where you'll find me, not much to own, but
it's all mine...