Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Polly the Parrot Polly the Parrot is offline

Default Hi, how are you and I found a weird thing...

On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:25:00 GMT "defman the bogeyman"
wrote:

Just a while ago, I thought it was strange, I found this file, a pdf
printed from a webpage and it says Herbal Hair Solution, and the guy
talks about his herbal concoctions that make hair comes back.

Bet the hair grows all over your hands from jerking off, spammer.