Old 04-05-2008, 08:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default about the world

"Warren" wrote in message
On May 3, 9:27 pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

This is a newsgroup. You do not get e-mail from a newsgroup.

Hmm... It depends on your settings and how one defines 'email'.
Technically I don't get emails from aus.gardens, but I do get digests,
which is usualy one email per day with all the messages from that day
that have been sent to aus.gardens. So, having explained that, I do
get emails from a news group, technically.

aus.gardens is a newsgroup and does not issue digests. Some organisation
must be providing you with a service.

I wonder if that would constitute a breach of copyright?