Old 05-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Ic Dien

Default fish/animals organs for human transplants

=======================
Cereoid+10,
Thanks for your information,
Best regards,
Paul,

=======================
"Cereoid+10" schreef in bericht
Anna Vaca is playing around with words and said nothing relevant to your
inquiry.

What she meant to say is that she has a thing for young boys who she

thinks
are studs.

Ic Dien wrote in message

"Anna Vaca" schreef in bericht
Obviously we are not grasping the problem Cereoid+10 ?? who is

probable
is
10 years old and not a vegetarian, but may be studding biology.

Therefore
he
probably means Chickweed, Liverwort, Beef fungus, I can definitely say

they
would be of no good.
Have a little rummage at Tesco.
Anna

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
y.com...
Unless you are asking about plant parts for human transplants, you

are
in
the wrong newsgroup.

BTW, Would you rather have a chicken liver or beef liver implant?
Probably depends on whether you want fried onions or bacon to go

with
it?

Ic Dien wrote in message

Animal and fish organs :
I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
Somebody can help me ?
Paul

Anna,

1) I am nota scientist. So, I do not understand
terms like Cereoid+10 and Tesco.
Can you explain ?

2) Your private-adress below returns a failing
delivery recipient.

Paul