Old 05-04-2003, 04:32 PM
rusty

Default Aloe Vera Plants

OK, to start off.... This is my first post. I do not know the rules...
please disarm any flame throwers

Thanks

I have an Aloe Plant that was given to me by a neighbor. This plant is huge
and up until yesterday in good shape. Last night the plant got knocked off
the counter by a cat (do not say get rid of the cat... I am not sure which
one it was). A few of the leaves got broken off. I would like to save them
and try to get new plants growing from them. I have dipped them in a
rooting hormone, and placed them in soil. Is this the best thing to do?
Any ideas would be helpful.

I did this since I have had success with another Succulent type Cactus that
was too big. And it took off great.

Thanks in advance,

Rusty