Old 05-05-2008, 05:37 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Bill wrote:

Folks in our area used to can lots of carp. THe pressuring took care
of the bones and the flavor was reminiscent of tuna. Pretty damned
good eatin' it was.

Never canned any fish or meat. Dried fish in a dehydrator and froze
meat.

Mom used to can meat. It keeps for years that way. A pressure cooker is
a godsend.

Gotta ask ya' this one....you and your dad ever noodle for catfish?

Unknown to me.

That always gave me the willys, you just *knew* what was comin', but I
never got comfortable doing it. I knew some guys what near got
drownded using this technique. Brushpiles were dangerous. Sure as hell
got skinned up fierce once in a while. Never happened to me, but
sometimes bank holes held things other than cats.

Charlie, feelin' kind of ........elderly...and missin' the old fun! ;-)

I'm not feeling elderly but I'd like to sleep sound and not know what
Tinnitus and other health things mean. Looking at my efforts to be
healthy I some times the effort was for naught. But when I jump over a
curb I think yea.

Bill

For tinnitus, try running a fan at night.
Works well for me.

I have trouble sleeping without one now. ;-)

Stretching exercises keep me mobile.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson