Old 05-05-2008, 05:48 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2008 19:51:18 -0400, Bill wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

You probably don't like pickled beets either. Shame....after you eat
'em you can throw in hardboiled eggs and in a couple
weeks.......mmmmmmmm.

We sort of think of this as pickled eggs dyed red.

Bill German good stuff

Oh yes indeed....you have some *great* food heritage...we love german
eats.

When we lived in KC, we found one authentic german eatery, hole in the
wall that opened into Munich, authentic german proprietors, best
schnitzel ala holstein and fried cabbage I ever had......second best
food in town......gates bbq was first. ;-)

My heritage, scots, gives us haggis.......need I say more. But, we
also contribute Glenlivet.......

Charlie, who has a pig butt on the smoker as we speak...pulled pork
sammies for the youngsters tomorrow.

Sounds tasty. I did a big batch of braised chicken drumsticks today,
(they were on sale for $.99 per lb. for an 8 lb. bag) and a hyooge pot
of black rice cooked in pork and veggie stock.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson