Old 05-05-2008, 05:55 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

Hm. Carp is considered a trash fish here. I may have to re-assess that,
thanks!

You should, at least once. Folks most places consider them trashfish.

I'm wondering if there is a fillet technique for them.

Fixing carp is easy. Get a large pot. Fill with water, put a half dozen or
so rocks on the bottom. Bring to boil. Add 1 large or several small carp.
Cut up as needed so they fit in pot. Add salt and pepper, not too much. Boil
for about 20 minutes - fish tend to cook fast. Discard carp, remove and eat
rocks.