Old 05-05-2008, 06:45 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

For tinnitus, try running a fan at night.
Works well for me.

I have trouble sleeping without one now. ;-)

Glad to know we aren't the only ones like this. Fan always at night.
When we travel we must carry a fan. Winter and summer. Night silence
is....unnerving. ;-)

I've met others like this too.
When I went hunting last month, the dead silence out on the prairie
(except for the occasional screech of the barn owls in the old shed next
to the trailer) made it so I could not sleep. I bought a small fan at
wal-mart post-haste!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson