Old 05-05-2008, 06:49 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Hm. Carp is considered a trash fish here. I may have to re-assess that,
thanks!

You should, at least once. Folks most places consider them trashfish.

I'm wondering if there is a fillet technique for them.

And I wonderin' if 'en there isn't somethin' more wonderful than
someone who will listen to what is bein' said.
Thanks for bein' there.

That's what I get for not reading the entire post before replying. g
I was not fully awake yet. ;-)

Sorry!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson