Old 06-05-2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Growing Amaranth

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article , Charlie says...
On Mon, 5 May 2008 09:07:48 -0500, phorbin wrote:

In article , Charlie says...

Perhaps the old ways, old crops are best, eh?

I had to think about this for a minute.

My answer is an unqualified yes to the former and to the latter, a yes
to what I think you mean. That is, NA old crops are best for NA.

Yes to the former, but now I am not sure what *you* mean, in regards to
the latter. What is NA?

Charlie, too easily cornfused

In this case North American and North America respectively.

What, back to the "Three Sisters"? That was subsistence agriculture
and we would still have to go hunting. Include South America, with
its' tomatoes and potatoes, Mediterranean herbs,
and we can talk:-)
--

Billy