Old 07-05-2008, 08:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default rotation in the garden

g'day bill,

copy book rotation is something that occurs over 4 to 6 growing
seasons and it requires the growing of crops in certain sequences
ie.,. heavy feeders, light feeders etc.,. all follow each other in
sequence, it is quiet involved, but for most of us we don't have space
for that many gardens and we need as much stuff as we can grow.

my fallows may only be 2 weeks up to 4 weeks odd occassions longer and
it will only be for sections of a garden bed. no time or space for
growing green mulches either.

On Tue, 06 May 2008 18:07:00 -0400, Bill
wrote:

In article ,
len gardener wrote:

snipped