Old 08-05-2008, 10:58 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dave Engle Dave Engle is offline

Default Wow, what happened to this group?

Well, sir, I've been quite busy changing careers and moving halfway
across the country and now simply working long hours. I'm hoping to be
able to find the time to give you some business in the near future!

I guess now that I'm back near a big city, I need to consider hooking up
with a club, too.

Hey, I got an email from PetSwearhouse.com the other day asking me why I
hadn't been to their site in so long... I replied to it, but it was
automated and my email simply bounced right back. Heck, I thought that
jerk had banned me from his forums.

Anyway, I'm going to have to check out these web forums and just give up
on the efficient simplicity of USENET and the APD mailing list, I
guess... I'll be checking out Aquatic Plant Central, for sure.

You'll be hearing from me again in the next few weeks, Robert. I hope
to have my tank set up in the next month or so. I just need to figure
out what valves and such to get to go with a brand new CO2 canister that
I've got.

Good to hear from you!

-Dave
(now in Dallas)