Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] tony@altavista.com is offline

Default Growing Trees

On Wed, 7 May 2008 20:34:15 +0930, "Luke" blah@blah wrote:

Hi,

I'm about to join Trees For Life so that I can grow some trees for my in
laws 5 acre property in Mannum , South Australia. I've been given a
reasonable sized list of trees to choose from and am now pondering what to
choose. Alot of the trees are Mallee's and I was under the impression that
these grew relatively slowly compared to other trees. Anyone here know if
the mallees are a slow growing tree? What Australian native trees are quick
growers and have a height of at least 3-4m?

Cheers
Luke

Here a starting point:-

http://asgap.org.au/