Old 09-05-2008, 07:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default rotation in the garden

g'day kylie,

if something is going to go wrong we have found that happens quiet
quickly, we had issues in the early day (about a decade ago now) when
we first came back to vege' gardening and especially a more natural
organic way.

apart from fruit flies in this new area we are in (and we think we are
gatting on top with mangement) we haven't had a problem for a long
time now, how does the saying go "feed the soil - and the plants will
feed you".

i'm a bit of a scrap bandit every bit of rottable stuff ends up in te
garden beds.

On Thu, 08 May 2008 23:30:57 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

"len gardener" wrote in message
.. .

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,