Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Dinsdale Pirana Dinsdale Pirana is offline

Default White wax

I have a small bottle brush and in the last few days it has been
infestd with bug same colour as bark but slightly less than 1cm long
and there is a pue white waxy secretion on the leaves nearby.

What is it how do I get rid of it. I have been killing the bugs by
hand and picking off the wax but what is a permnanet cure

Regards
Dinsy

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius