Old 13-05-2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Year Old Bagged Mulch

You could not pay be to use redmulch. Ugly and ugly. Maybe it would be
better as it sat for a year.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
"GM" wrote in message
Hi,

I have about 8 bags of Scott's Mulch (red colored) that I bought last
summer. They were extra bags tha I didn't use at that time. They have
been sitting outside in the backyard since then. Is it okay to use
them now (after about 10 months)? Could there be any problems with
mold or fungus? Would that be something clearly visible?

Thanks.

G.M.