Old 14-05-2008, 03:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
Gandalf The White Gandalf The White is offline

Default Vermicomposting - Plans for a Worm Bin

Greetings and Salutations:

In article ,
"Luke" blah@blah wrote:
Thanks for this Ken this is exactly what I was after a few weeks ago. I'm
just about to build a house so hopefully some of the scrap wood can be used
to build this.

I built the Potting Shed, Potting Bench, Plant Shelves and BBQ pit from
all the scrap wood that was left over from a deck I disassembled. Scrap
wood is great :-) ...

I really like the design as it is pleasing to the eye, unlike
my ugly can-o-worms bin.

I agree with that. And the plastic bins don't "breathe". The legs on
this worm bin make it easy to sweep under and if you seal just the top
board it looks like a (somewhat strange) patio table. It definitely
DOES NOT smell.

I'm so obsessed with worms at the moment my wife
thinks i love them more than her, and to be honest I haven't responded to
that question hehehehehehehe.
Luke

:-) That is a issue for a professional to answer ...

Ken

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and
quick to anger.
Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - - O- TINLC
WWW Page -
http://digital.net/~gandalf/
Trace E-Mail forgery - http://digital.net/~gandalf/spamfaq.html
Trolls crossposts - http://digital.net/~gandalf/trollfaq.html