Old 18-05-2008, 01:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Joe[_14_] Joe[_14_] is offline

Default SEARS LIED!!!???

MICHELLE H. wrote:
See what I usually do, is when I am done mowing the lawn, I usually just
tilt the lawnmower up on its side, so that I can give the underneath a
quick scraping with a metal scraper to remove any debris, sense I have a
jerky neighbor whose a HUGE litterbug, and he likes to let his trash
blow all over the place. And while I try to avoid it and pick up all his
stuff that blows into my yard, sometimes I accidently run over rope,
string, empty bread bags, etc, etc, that he left in his yard, that blew
over to mine.

wah, wah, only cut your grass when it is dry and you won't have to do
that. end of story..