Old 21-05-2008, 01:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg[_2_] Gene Schurg[_2_] is offline

Default Bacteria & Physan

Ray & Diana,

Yes, Ray you are the expert in our eyes when you know more or have more
access to the info I need. I will increase the dosage to 2 tsp/gal.
Thanks for the info.

Diana, does this start as a green getting lighter on the top of the
leaves to turning black. Some of the species (gigantea, violacea) the
area turned a bright yellow. New leaves seem to be emerging without any
problem.

I'll look up Clearys since I've never used it.

Thanks,
Gene