Old 22-05-2008, 03:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default SEARS LIED!!!???

Yes, my older Murray push mower had the "speed control" handle, in which
you could control how fast the engine was running. It had the handle
with the bunny picture for slow, and the rabbit picture for fast. My 2
year old Craftsman push mower, does not have this feature, and so the
engine always runs at the same speed.

With my older Murray push mower, if you were standing at the back where
the handlebars were, the gas tank was also located on the right side of
the engine, but much lower down than where the Craftsman one is located,
and the oil filler tank was on the right side of the engine.

And I would turn the Murray mower up on its left side after every
mowing, to scrape or use the hose to clean out the underneath, and this
one never leaked gas or oil.