Old 26-05-2008, 12:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Ace Hardware ad

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
Your "20 gal. rope handle tubs" in current circular. The circular lists
them as 20 gallons - on the tubs it says 19 gallons - my receipt shows 18
gals - and I measured it as 16 gallons. What say you ?

I sent the above to Ace.

Viewing the circular online lists tub as 19 gallons after clicking the
single item (tub). Its on page 4 of the online circular. Appearance is
rather flimsy plastic that won't stand more than a months worth of sun UV
before cracking away.
--
Dave

Memorial day:
In honor for those who served and
died for your freedom of speech, exercise
that right where you fear repercussion
the most for your voiced opinion.