Old 27-05-2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nan & Rich Zitney Nan & Rich Zitney is offline

Default black fish with white spots

On May 27, 10:05 am, "wilma" wrote:
I just put my gold fish out to the pond a few weeks ago and now my black fan
tail has raised white- ish spots all over his body ,more around his gills.I
have never seen this before ,he is 2 yrs old .anyone have any suggestions.

Wilma this sounds like ICK. Do some research on Google and I'm sure
you will find pics and cures. Usually not to hard to get rid of.I
think we used salt, but my senior citizen brain refuses to pull that
info up. Imagine that!!
Good Luck,
Nan