Old 28-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha;
I think it's staring them in the face. Christine Walkden. She's a genuine
plantswoman and a genuine gardener. She knows the subject from all ends up
and she can talk to 'ordinary' gardeners as if they were her friends.
I'd second that, I really enjoy her programmes.

I'd just about be happy with Chris Beardshaw or Rachel De Thame, at least they sound as though they're not reading it off of an autocue, their delivery is very professional compared with Ms Kline and Mr Swift.