Old 28-05-2008, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Gardeners World presenter?

On Wed, 28 May 2008 01:15:00 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

I remember seeing a rather likeable young lad, Bill Chudziak, presenting
a gardening programme a few years agi, but it might have been 'regional'?

Does the name ring a bell with anyone?

Yes he was lovely; a Scot. The series was called Bloom on Channel 4.
Each programme featured one family of plants. I still have some on
tape.

Perhaps they should try "Guest Presenters" as they do on "Have I got
news for you", but exclude Diarmuid and Charlie Dimmock!

Pam in Bristol