Old 30-05-2008, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Gardeners World presenter?

Absolutely NOT Gay Search! I never saw her do anything more than snip
a few
things with secateurs and her voice drives me up the wall. Phew,
sorry!

So Roy it is. )

Roy?

My vote would go to someone like Timothy Walker but I doubt he would be
interested
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall

Well whoever get the job I don't suppose he/she will be universally liked
but it makes an amusing thread.
We could have Kim Wilde and she could sing us a song or two and she does not
seem to be so up herself like some of the others :-)

kate