Old 01-06-2008, 07:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Slightly off target.

"Faz" wrote in message
For us new types to the orchid fascination, it would be wonderful if the
people with greenhouses would paste a couple of pictures of their
greenhouses on alt.binaries.pictures.com. We, who are having visions of
grandeur of some day having a structure would really appreciate it.

I'll see what I can do...

Personally I have questions like do you use glass, polycarbonate etc?

Polycarbonate. Glass breaks when rocks hit it.

Having a greenhouse is the ultimate for me, but there are greenhouses and
then there are greenhouses. This is a hobby for most I presume so I don't
believe I would see something too big or elaborate.

If you have a Harbor Freight or Costco anear you look into their gh kits.

K Barrett