Old 06-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Chookie

Default Garden Fever

Anyone else got that Autumn Garden Fever, where you suddenly discover all the
stuff you need to do in your garden, and actually start doing it?

I think it's the beautiful weather we're having here today. Went to the
Australian Plants Society Grevillea Group's Autumn Plant Sale at Mt Annan
yesterday and found quite a few plants from my Wanted List. All the ones that
had beds prepared have now been planted -- oddly enough, that's most of them!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990