Old 01-06-2008, 06:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Koi Food - what are you feeding your koi?

On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:12:37 EDT, W Dale wrote:

Hey JB!
I see your thread now! I really did look for something but I guess I
over looked it. So sorry!
I had heard about the trout food and all and was wondering what
commercial koi food people are using and recommending. W. Dale

IMO, It isn't the commercial food people you want to listen to, but people
who have spent bucco bucks on an education around what is best for fish.
http://www.akca.org/kht/nutrit.pdf ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us