Old 01-06-2008, 10:25 PM
tony w tony w is offline
Registered User

Well, I re-seeded the lawn yesterday, did it properly, added some compost as a light overlay, and the heavens opened this evening and washed most of the seed away! I now have nice little 'battle lines' of compost at various stages on the back garden, and am not hopeful that much of the seed will sprout.

All that hard work for nothing...... and it was looking pretty good, kept it all wet, now I don't know when I can start again as storms are forecast for pretty much the whole of the next week......