Old 04-06-2008, 01:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Saving a lost dendrobium

And that makes you an orchid angel, Chuck!

Diana

"Faz" wrote in message
I know you guys out there that have been growing orchids for years won't be
too excited but yours truly saved a dendrobium from a store that was going
to trash it. I got it for free, and when I got it home replanted it and now
I see new growth starting to happen. (Doing the orchid dance). Once it gets
to a point where I can take a photo I will post it and ask the people in
the know what kind it is as of course there was no identification. As you
can see I'm already hooked.

Regards.....Chuck.