Old 04-06-2008, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Fun article

Diana Kulaga wrote:
While reading some of the newsletters on the AOS forum, I came across a fun
type article, apparently written some time back and reprinted lately. Scroll
down to page 11, and read the "Views from the past" column. There are some
typos, but it's cute nonetheless.

http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...%202008-05.pdf

Diana

You will be interested to know that I know the author of that article.
He is a friend and our immediate past president of the Central Ohio
Orchid Society now that I've assumed that position, and he's still
preaching the same sermon...BIG plants for our upcoming 50th anniversary
MAOC next spring (and he's chairing it!), and 5-plant exhibits (mainly
for away shows). I usually say something like 'It's nice to know some
things never change,' but now I'm not so sure....