Old 04-06-2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Fun article

Small world!

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:quWdnYTmaefcbdjVnZ2dnUVZ_uadnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Diana Kulaga wrote:
While reading some of the newsletters on the AOS forum, I came across a
fun type article, apparently written some time back and reprinted lately.
Scroll down to page 11, and read the "Views from the past" column. There
are some typos, but it's cute nonetheless.

http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...%202008-05.pdf

Diana

You will be interested to know that I know the author of that article. He
is a friend and our immediate past president of the Central Ohio Orchid
Society now that I've assumed that position, and he's still preaching the
same sermon...BIG plants for our upcoming 50th anniversary MAOC next
spring (and he's chairing it!), and 5-plant exhibits (mainly for away
shows). I usually say something like 'It's nice to know some things never
change,' but now I'm not so sure....